Treasures of Galapagos: Western & Central Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz) on Grand Queen Beatriz
Embark on an immersive 13-day Adventure Cruise through the Galapagos Islands and experience the natural world in all its glory. Encounter diverse wildlife, from lumbering giant tortoises and sunbathing sea lions to scuttling crabs and blue-footed boobies. Wander through lava flow on Las Tintoreras, snorkel in the waters of protected cove Punta Carrion, and stick your toes in the olivine-crystal sands of Punta Cormorant. This itinerary allows plenty of time to absorb the spoils of this unique, wildlife-rich archipelago. Cruise into another world for the trip of a lifetime.
- Isla Santa Cruz - Punta Carrion - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Isabela - Las Tintoreras visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Arnolda Tupiza Tortoise Breeding Center including Flamingo Lagoon (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Charles Darwin Research Station (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Plaza Sur - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Panga ride (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Fe - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Punta Pitt - Walk (2 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Isla Lobos - Walk (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Snorkelling (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Highlands Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Snorkelling (1.5 hours)
- Isla Bartolome - Panga ride (30 mins)
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Walk (1.45 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Encounter nature at its finest as you follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, spotting some of the strangest and most beautiful creatures on earth in their natural habitats.
- Watch ponderous Galapagos tortoises at all stages of life and development in breeding centres, then search for these ancient creatures in the wild highlands of Isla Santa Cruz.
- The sea lions of the Galapagos are famously inquisitive creatures. Don’t be surprised if they swim over to check you out while you’re in the water!
- This tour combines active adventure with pure relaxation, including plenty of free time to unwind on the deck with a beer in hand in between hikes and snorkelling sessions.
- Island-hopping has never been easier (or more environmentally friendly) than in our compact, custom-built ship the Grand Queen Beatriz.
- Adventure and Active
Experience the 'Enchanted Islands' in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Our new boutique expedition boat came into service on the 30th June 2018. With a stylish modern design, ensuite bathrooms, outward-facing windows in all cabins (and private balconies in some), and a jacuzzi on the sundeck, the 'Grand Queen Bea' will be one of the newest boats operating in the Galapagos.
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|2||Isla Baltra/Punta Carrion|
|3||Isla Isabela/Las Tintoreras/Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre|
|4||Isla Floreana/Post Office Bay/Devil's Crown/Punta Cormorant|
|5||Isla Santa Cruz/Charles Darwin Station/Santa Cruz Highlands|
|6||Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur|
|7||Isla Espanola/Bahia Gardner/Punta Suarez|
|8||Isla San Cristobal/Leon Dormido/Isla Lobos/Punta Pitt|
|9||Isla San Cristobal|
|11||Isla Santiago/Espumilla Beach/Buccaneer Cove/Puerto Egas|
|12||Isla Santa Cruz/Puerto Ayora|